Friday, April 19, 2013

My Journey, My Life

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. - Ralph Waldo Emerson



I dream of things that I know would not make me happy (is that just me?). I dream of things that I may never achieve (like a truly organized house ;). I dream and plan and analyze and sometimes over-analyze and generally let my thoughts run wild. I also love the life I have and try to live in the moment, to focus, to truly be present. I am a daughter to a wonderful woman who reminds me everyday what being a mother is all about. I am a sister to two women who I know are always there for me. I am a wife to a man that I have loved since I met him. I am a mother to an amazing 2 year old boy that brings joy to my life every day and expecting a baby girl in August. I am an IT professional by day and a hard working mom trying to make up for lost hours by night/weekend. This is my journey. These are my experiments. This is my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment